What is a Ground Anchor?
A Ground Anchor is a device that is designed to support structures and is used in geotechnical and construction applications. It can be referred to as a percussion driven earth anchor or mechanical anchor.
What is the process of execution?
- We set up the drilling rig at the drilling point, and drill the hole at the angle as per design.
- After drilling up to the depth specified in the drawing, we install a pre-fabricated anchor (as per design).
- After the installation of the anchor, we fill grout in the anchor hole.
- Once the grout hole has matured, we complete the stressing of anchor and lock it.
How can Ground Anchors be used?
- Civil Engineering
Some projects where we have executed Ground Anchors
- Design, supply and installation of anchor for the Multilevel car parking project of Municipal Corporation of Delhi at Hauz Khas, Munirka and Subhash Nagar, Delhi.
- Drilling and installation of cable anchor for Tapovan Vishnu Garh Hydro Electric Power Project at Uttarakhand.