Water Well/Tube Well Drilling
What is Tube Well/Water Well Drilling?
As the name suggests, Tube Well or Water Well Drilling is the process of drilling a deep hole or shaft, by driving a tube into the earth to a stratum that bears water.
What is the process of execution?
- We drill 200-300 mm dia-hole, upto the required depth by rotary drilling method or DTH drilling method.
- After drilling, a steel/PVC pipe is lowered into the borehole, upto the required depth.
- Then gravel is packed from top of the tube well to fill the gap between drilled borehole and pipe.
- We then install an electric/diesel operated water pump.
How can Tube Well/Water Well Drilling be used?
There are different kinds of wells that can be constructed—high capacity, medium capacity and low capacity.
Tube Well/Water Well Drilling is used to draw/extract groundwater for different purposes.
Which industries use Tube Well/Water Well Drilling?
- Water Resources
Some projects where we have executed Tube Well/ Water Well Drilling
- Executed deep well for Rites Ltd. in Delhi.
- Executed installation of tubewells for Delhi Jal Board.